Sunday, April 17, 2011

Caspar Babypants Or The Best Kids Music In The World

Do you ever get stuck Let your kids listen to kid music? You know the kind... "Old MacDonald had a farm..." "B-I-N-G-O and Bingo was his name-o" Ah kid music. But why do companies think that parents want to listen to a bunch of high pitched kids singing these songs. It makes it so much more annoying to me. I didn't ever really put it on for Jakah to listen to, because I didn't want to get a headache listen to it.

A friend (and neighbor) and blogger, Emily introduced us to Caspar Babypants. He had the most un-annoying kid music I have heard yet. The lead singer, Chris Ballew, is also the lead singer of the band Presidents of the United States of America.

The songs on Caspar Babypants albums are fun, easy to sing along too, creative and entertaining. Jakah loves listening to them all. My husband's favorite song is of course Poor Little Broken Truck and My favorite song is $9.99. There are so many other good songs on all of his CD's. I really have yet to find one I don't like.

We are so lucky to live in Washington because Caspar Babypants does mostly free live shows at the local libraries (and a few other places). I can't wait to take Jakah to see one this summer!

1 comment:

  1. We should totally pick a date and take the boys together - that would be so fun!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna