Monday, May 2, 2011

Life with Boys who like flowers

I'm not a girly girl, but sometimes... (just sometimes) I feel a little left out with the boys around. They don't like girly stuff, and don't want to get pedicures...and I feel like my life revolves around cars, dirt, and building things.  Luckily this weekend I was able to get away for a little bit of girl time. Went and got pedicures with a friend, and was even able to do shopping (without the kids!!!) I swear its the little things in life that get me so excited.

But then my boys go and do wonderful things to surprise me. They watched Tangled with me. (I like Disney movies OK) They didn't complain about it, Jakah even sat in his Lowe's car for a good 15 minutes watching it. That has never happened before! (and according to my son, we have a drive in theatre in the living room. And its awesome to do stunt riding. Doesn't everyone do that?)



They also took me to see the tulip fields in Mt. Vernon yesterday. It was so beautiful out, and I had been telling Casey that I wanted to see them. It was beautiful! I am so happy they surprised me!




Gotta look cool when looking at flowers

Smelling the tulips

I realized how blessed I am to have a life with boys :) They can be wonderful (when they want to!)
I love these boys

The correct way to smell them is to put your sunglasses over your nose




Is there anything cuter than seeing my boys walking thru flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna