Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sunny Days and Car Shows

Being married to a mechanic means we go to a lot of car shows. I really don't mind though, I like to drool over the nice Camaro's, old Mustangs (anyone want to give me a Boss 302?), Challengers and all the other older cars. Sigh... Oh how I wish I had one of them.

We took Jakah to the Snohomosh Kla Ha Ya Day's car show sunday morning. There were over 200 cars there! We had a good time walking around and looking at the cars. After that we went over and walked around the street fair and ate fair food that we don't normally get (I am pretty sure Kettle Korn is the most delicious thing ever!)



Jakah looks like such a little sufer dude

Rainbow Hawaiian Ice Yum!


Fresh Squeezed Lemonade



No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna