Saturday, August 20, 2011

New Name?

So I have been thinking about changing the name of the blog. I don't get to bake as much as I want to anymore (stupid high cholesterol) and I really haven't been sewing much (possibly due to weather?!)

But I think I want to take this more towards a mom/ family / life blog.... But I need name suggestions.

My BFF suggested "Its Always Sunny in Sultan" Which I find hilarious... but what if we move (hopefully sooner rather than later!)

I was thinking "Mom-oploly" Its all fun and games until someone comes home crying....

But still not sure I really like that either.

So what are your ideas?

2 comments:

  1. Names are so hard! I agree that you shouldn't do something w/Sultan in case you ever move! Some days, i don't really like my name either but it's hard to come up with something good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha Your's is cute! I am just stuck... it will come to me, probably at 2 am in my sleep :)

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna