Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Random Playlist

I love my Zune. (And yes I am on my 3rd one since I keep breaking them... Best warranty Casey ever bought me!) Most people don't like them, but I like that I pay $17 a month and I can get unlimited downloads. Awesome. Of course I was loading my Zune up today (New music tuesday!) and it got me thinking. What do other people have on their playlist? Is it as wierd and random as mine? I think music says a lot about a person

So I decided to share the top 10 songs that come up when I hit random....
  1. "Young Forever" - Jay-Z
  2. "He Didn't have to be" - Brad Paisley
  3. "The Time (Dirty Bit) - Black Eyed Peas
  4. "Little Smirk" - Theory of a Deadman
  5. "Summer Skin" - Death Cab for Cutie
  6. "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.) - Katie Perry
  7. "Good Vibrations" - Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch
  8. "Bounce Your Baby" - Caspar Babypants
  9. "Nightmare" - Avenged Sevenfold
  10. "Kings and Queens" - 30 Seconds to Mars
Pretty random playlist if  you ask me :) .... Hmmmm What does my music say about me?

So whats on your list?

2 comments:

  1. This sounds kind of like our music! lol! We have a lot of hair bands of the 80's (josh), a lot of beck, daft punk, white stripes, death cab, yeah yeah yeahs, hanson (me), mieko, caspar of course, jack johnson, chris brown (me lol), salt n' peppa (me), zac brown band, matt costa, taylor swift, weezer, and southern rock from the 70's, B.o.B, jeremy fisher, fiona apple, rilo kiley....so much music!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Thats why I old did the top ten LOL But your list sounds so close to mine :)

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna