Thursday, September 1, 2011

Jakah's best friend

This is my dog Stitch...

Stitch is a Black lab / Golden retriever. We got Stitch when she was 8 weeks old. (she's now 7) Casey had never owned a puppy before. All the dogs they had were dropped off and left at their farm. So it was his first time with a puppy. She got her name because she sounds like Stitch from "Lilo and Stitch"

Stitch has been lonely since we had to put her best friend Penny down last year.

Good thing Jakah came along shortly before Penny had to go... Because now Jakah and Stitch are BEST FRIENDS!








I'm pretty sure its because Jakah always has food. And Stitch loves to eat Jakah's food. Thank goodness Stitch is a good dog and tolerates Jakah climbing on top of her. Poor Stitch

I have never owned a small dog. I really want one... But I don't know that a small dog would survive Jakah (or as Casey has named him, Sledgehammer)

Either way .... A boy and his dog are one of the most adorable things I have ever seen

2 comments:

  1. AW - Okay, that dog is beyond adorable - especially the relationship he has with Jake!

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna