Friday, September 16, 2011

Lowes Fall Craft Projects

Do you guys get the free Lowes magazines? One is Creative ideas for outdoor living and the other one is Creative Ideas for home and garden. You can sign up for them Creative Ideas Magazine. I love getting them. They have awesome projects in there. I found 2 fall projects that I really like.

First Mumpkins


photo courtesy of Lowes.com

I find these ADORABLE but very time consuming! And they only last 3-4 days!!! Yikes! I bet it would be super cute with a fake pumpkin and fake mums......

I might have to attempt to make one to see if it works.

The other project I really (REALLY) want to do is make a Dowel Wreath

Photo courtesy of lowes.com
My husband always complains when I put wreaths up because he says they are girly. (well duh I am a girl!) But this is totally a compromise! I am so going to Lowe's to get the supplies for this. I will take pictures to show you how it turns out!

This is in no way sponsered by Lowes. But I wish it was!

3 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! LOVE the dowel wreath! Can't wait to see how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yours looks awesome! It may not be sponsered by Lowes but it is by your "Provider!" Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Sally! He did "provide" the materials.. oh and cut the thing for me LOL!
    I will show mine off next week!

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna