Thursday, October 6, 2011

Easy, Creamy Pumpkin Pie

I found this recipe in a newspaper "Country Living" that comes to my house. Oh it highlights all the happenings of country life, such as... Who the Dairy Princesses are and where the farm festival is. Awesome! Normally I just recycle them but I was bored, so I flipped thru it. Good thing I did cause this pie is DELICIOUS!

I wish I could give credit to whoever's recipe this is, but there is no name on it.

Ingredients:
1 - 9" (6 oz) graham cracker crust
1 Can (15 oz) Pumpkin Pie Filling
1 package (5.1 oz) Vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
1 cup evaporated milk
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
2 cups whipped topping (cool whip)

Directions:
Combine pumpkin, pudding mix, evaporated milk and pumpkin pie spice in a large bowl for 1 minute or until well blended.
Fold in 2 cups of whipped topping.
Spoon into crust.
Freeze for atleast 4 hours or until firm.
Let stand in refrigerator for 1 hour before serving.

Top with whipped cream if desired.

Seriously EASY PEASY!! And SO YUMMY!

Here is my picture of the finished pie. Sorry my pictures suck, I am usually trying to chase an almost 2 year old at the same time



Jakah really enjoyed licking the cool whip off the spoon :)







This is linked up to the Chic & Crafty DIY party and Sugar and Dots and Tatertots & Jello

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna