Monday, October 10, 2011

Halloween Decorating

Jakah and I have been decorating for Halloween! We made puff ball spiders, which I hung from our giant shelf. Jakah LOVES them, and is always pointing at them with a shocked face.

All I did was hot glue the pom-poms together. Hot glued the googly eyes on, and then a ribbon on the butt. Then I cut pipe cleaners in 4ths, and stuck them into the pom-pom body.







I also made the banner out of construction paper and ribbon. I am so crafty yo!

Remember the Dowel Wreath We decorated that too!


I also made spider webs for the windows out of puff paint (I think I have a spider theme going! Actually its all I can make LOL)

First you paint out the spider webs and spiders onto wax paper and let dry.



Then stick them on the window! So easy!






What were you up to this weekend?




Come Together Kids

Classified: Mom
This is linked up to Tatertots & Jello and Come together kids and Mom to 2 posh lil Divas

5 comments:

  1. Those spiders are way too cute!!! Love everything you've done! :)

    Mandi at BBM

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun - we are making pom pom spiders today for our spider theme! I love the puffy paint ones on the windows!

    would love to invite you over to share on my linky party - the sunday showcase - http://momto2poshlildivas.blogspot.com/search/label/Sunday%20Showcase

    Bern

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Thanks for the link invite! I love your blog its adorable and has awesome ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna