Sunday, October 16, 2011

Happy 30th Birthday Sally

Today is my best friend's 30th birthday! Which means I have known her for 22 years of our 30 year lives.... We met in 1989, 2nd grade. I had just moved here from Arizona and knew absolutly no one. She was a shy quiet girl in class. We lived down the street from each other and became instant friends!

We have been thru a lot of things, lost touch for a while and then picked up like we had never left. We were maids of honor in each others weddings, which were the same year. Her daughter is 364 days older than Jakah. (Jakah's birthday is Feb 3rd, Daphne's birthday is Feb 4th) They were delivered by the same Dr at the same hospital.

Friends come and go out of your life. And if you are truely lucky you will have a few you will turn to for anything. I am lucky to have Sally as someone I can turn to for ANYTHING. and I mean anything. She is the butter to my popcorn.

So Happy Birthday BFF! Hope you have a wonderful day! And I can't wait to celebrate the next 30 birthdays with you!

Love You!






P.S. Happy 1st birthday to my nephew, and happy 1st birthday to my neice (and no they aren't twins!)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for making me cry and feel old at the same time! :) I really don't know what I would do with out you! You are the creamer in my coffee!
    P.S. We were HOT!!!

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna