Friday, November 18, 2011

Brain turned to mush

Wow... So I just re-read my last post of WTF Wednesday and have come to the conclusion I should never write ANYTHING after sitting in a 20 hour / 2 day tax seminar. I guess it turned my brain to mush.

So I'm sorry if my WTF Wednesday post was silly and hard to understand. I blame it on listening to new laws and numbers for two days straight.

I really don't have much to tell anyone so here are a few new pictures of what we have been doing.

A bouncy house place opened up in the town next to us last month and we have gone atleast once a week. Its so much fun! And only $3 for a 1-2 year old. Oh and did I mention that parents get to go in the bouncy house toys for free. My husband and son have been so happy! and its awesome to go there on all the yucky days we have here.






Saying "Cheese"
Look at how we have our pacifer... with the bottom lip hanging out of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna