Saturday, November 26, 2011

Vacation Week

Casey has had this week off. He always takes the first 3 days of Thanksgiving week off as vacation days, that way its a full week paid off after the holiday days. We have had a busy week.

Neice's 4th birthday on Saturday, Thanksgiving on Sunday, a root canal appointment (for me of course, had to schedule it when I had someone to watch Jakah) another Thanksgiving, a visit to Santa, Saw some trains, hung out in the closest fort (where no girls including mom are allowed!) and sledding!

I thought I would share a few pictures of our past week of vacation or should I say, Stay-cation.

I LOVE this picture!


Cousins

Closet Fort!

I was pushed out right after this picture



Classic Santa Picture


Pure Joy!




Snowball Fight







 Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving week!

1 comment:

  1. That is a great picture of Jakah running down the tracks! I think it would look great in black and white! Looks like you guys had a fun stay-cation!

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna