Wednesday, November 23, 2011

WTF Wednesday - 11.23.2011

Saturday Morning we were watching cartoons with Jakah and just lounging around. A commercial came on that we seriously thought was a joke. Its not



Oh yes, its a game about a dog pooping. My poor husband is so disturbed by it he won't even let me buy it as a white elephant gift. Because that is contributing to the problem... But it is an awesome white elephant gift right?!

But really... if kids are that excited about dog poop they can come over and clean it out of my backyard. I won't even charge them money to do it!

This is linked up to WTF Wednesday at The G Is Silent

2 comments:

  1. I am TOTALLY getting this as a white elephant gift. You rule for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Atleast I can help someone out :)

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna