Wednesday, November 30, 2011

WTF Wednesday - 11.30.2011

I've been keeping a secret

10 weeks ago I saw this.....

Honestly this is a WTF Wednesday because this was quite a shock. This was a complete accident (yes antibiotics really do mess with birth control) I cried for 3 days after I took this picture. (I'm SO not ready!!!!) 

The good news is that this is our last one. We are done and everyone is getting their tubes tied up! And I think I will be happier that they are closer in age. I am 4 years older than my sister, and 8 years older than the youngest and we have nothing in common at all.

The newest member will be arriving sometime around June 9th. I think this one will come early just like Jakah did, but we shall see.

P.S. We are waiting until we know the sex to announce it on facebook. Please help me out and keep the secret :) Thank You!

This is linked up to The G is Silent who is hosting WTF Wednesday

8 comments:

  1. YAY!! And we get to follow along. Looks like you're due right around the time as my cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whooo hooo! this is exciting news but i totally understand the not ready part - hope you are hangin' in there!!! Can't wait to hear if Jakah will have a little bro or little sis! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay - Congrats!! My second was a woopsy too. 21 months apart! There were some tough times during the 2-4 year range but it's gotten so much easier and they are the best of friends. Well... lets call it a love/hate relationship heavily weighed more on the love. I'm so happy it happened that way. You will too! I promise. :^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thank god it gets "easier" I think i am having a tough time with the terrible twos and the thought of another one coming! But over all I am pretty excited (ask me again in an hour when Jakah wakes up Ha ha!)
    Emily - I think its another boy, Casey thinks its a girl :)
    Kim- I'm pretty lame when prego... no puking or eating crazy shit... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. She will be born on June 8th and you will name her Poppy because that is my birthday :) If it is a boy he may be born on June 9th and you can name him dirty socks or dishes in the sink because that is my husbands birthday.

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo Happy for you all!!!! SHE will be born on May 16th 2012! That way our second born children will follow in the foot steps of their older siblings, being 364 days apart!
    P.S. This is not my fault- hahaha :) (Casey blames me. Lol)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!! I understand being upset at first, but trust you'll never regret it! XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dirty Socks just so happens to be on the potential name list! :)

    And may 16th is way to early Sally, although I would atleast be able to have a drink on my 30th birthday!

    Thanks for all the congrats, we are pretty excited now that it has sunk in! :)

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna