Saturday, December 31, 2011

2012... Bring It On

There are only a few hours left of 2011.

Its been an OK year, not bad but not the best. Other than celebrating 10 years of being with my husband nothing else was overly eventful.

But 2012 is going to be big.

We go from being a family of 3 to a family of 4. And that scares me. I mean really scares me....

So bring it on 2012! I can't wait to see all that you bring!



Have you seen this video?! I seriously love it and think its an adorable song :)

So from my family to yours, we sincerely hope you and your families have a wonderful New Year's  Eve.

Happy 2012!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! I'm in love with Zooey and I LOOOOVE this song. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you too! I love Zooey too, Have you seen her new show?

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna