Monday, December 26, 2011

Monday Listicles - Top 10 of 2011

This week the Monday Listicle Topic was thought up by Bridget and linked up to Stasha at The Good Life . I also get to link up with Jen - Runner Mom. Two birds with one stone! It's a great list of top ten of 2011
So here we go...

Top 10 of 2011

1. My first born turned 1!!!

2. I started this blog

3. I turned 29... so last year in my 20's

4. We took our first family vacation, together, with a kid....

5. Jakah started talking, oh and running (well that was technically Dec 31st) And hasn't really stopped doing either

6. I found out I was pregnant for the last time.

7. I bought my husband his (almost) dream truck

8. I paid off my brand new car in 2 1/2 years

9. Jakah grew out his amazing 80's mullet (the same one I can't bring myself to cut)


10. In a few days, My husband and I are celebrating our 10th year of being together,....10 years people!



I also want to thank everyone for a wonderful 2011! I hope 2012 is even better!!!

16 comments:

  1. Thank you for yrwarm wishes and same to you! What an amazing year it has been for you. Leave the hair, he will want it cut sooner then you know. Also I am very impressed how great you are at saving up and paying off. Congress could take some lessons form you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its cause I'm an accountant LOL and I hate payments so we try to pay stuff off as soon as possible :) just pay a little extra every month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAppy 10th Anniversary.. It's great that you have managed to pay off so many bills..I'm still paying up for our car.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sound like you are good with money. One of my goals for 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You! :) Good luck with your goals for 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on 10 years!! My husband and I celebrated ten in June. Sounds like it was a great year for you. So cool you paid off your car so quickly. Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 10 years, congratulations!! Such a great list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you have a lot to celebrate! So glad you started the blog! I'm looking forward to reading more in 2012! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks! 10 years sometimes feels like FOREVER :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a total sucker for the blonde curls! I didn't cut my son's hair until he was 2 and a half! He had that curly stuff, too :)

    Congrats on number 2 and on making it through the first year with number 1! And 10 years! Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! You had a power-packed year! You must really be looking forward to 2012--with another kiddo around, it should be even better than 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun year, especially with one hitting "1"! Don't worry, I think the 30's are great! It's forty you have to worry about ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha, you got my laughing at #6. What a fab year you've had, and congrats congrats on the new baby and the 10 years! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lots of exciting things happened for you. Sounds like 2012 will bring lots more joy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ten years is awesome!

    Don't worry that 30 is looming up ahead, 2012 will be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank You everyone! 2012 is going to be better! Both of us turning 20 and a baby Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna