Monday, December 19, 2011

Monday Listicles - Top 10 Lipton List

This week Bridget has us answering the top ten questions from Inside the Actor's Studio. It will be so fun reading every one's answers!


1. What is your favorite word?
Probably - I say it all the time
2. What is your least favorite word?
Puke
3. What turns you on?
Comedy, Doing something unexpected, Cologne (although Casey doesn't wear it), a nice pair of Wranglers
4. What turns you off?
Farts yuck!  Short shorts, Fat guys in Speedos, Feet
5. What sound do you love?
Jakah's laughter. It just makes me smile
6. What sound do you hate?
The sound of wood scraping against another piece of wood.  and Jakah's Whining. Both sound like nails on a chalk board
7. What is your favorite curse word?
F*ck, or Bitch
8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
A baker, always wanted to be a baker
9. What profession would you not like to do?
Working for the IRS would suck, People would always be mad at you
10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
Welcome! There are people here waiting to see you!

This is linked up with The Good Life

14 comments:

  1. So true about IRS! And farts seem to be making its way to a lot of lists. Yours is great. SO baker in general or cakes only?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baker in general, but I do love making cakes LOL Anything involving a bakery really :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I think a baker would be fun too! It's the one thing I wish I had more time to do right now...but I have too many hands "helping" me when I am in the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too! Little helpers make it very difficult! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. whining is way up there on everyone's list! And feet, too. haha! I think being a baker would be awesome, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where's my comment?

    Why do we both like cologne but married men who don't wear it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, I wouldn't want to work for the IRS either!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I totally agree there is no way I could work for the IRS!!! 1. I suck at math and 2. I don't like it when people hate me for no good reason!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maybe we like it more because they don't wear it Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Audrey, are you on twitter? if so, may I know your handle?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excellent point about working for the IRS...it must be stressful having everyone either mad at you or scared of you. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't joined twitter yet :) Still debating it ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice list! I agree with the IRS item. Those poor schmucks. And I like the baker idea! It would be dangerous for me...I would become very round, I'm sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Urgh I can't stand nails on chalkboard! I'm having chills just thinking of it! Cute list! :)

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna