Thursday, December 15, 2011

Pretzel Rolos

OK I really have no good name for these. If you come up with one please feel free to let me know!

This is the easiest most addicting recipe EVER! I can't stop eating them. And Casey doesn't like them so they are all for me. Ugh!

I'm sure there are lots of Christmas parties everyone will be going to. Or they are great, cheap and easy gifts for neighbors!

Take a bag of pretzels (I used the square kind)
A bag of Rolos

Heat oven to 200.

Place pretzels on cookie sheet. Place 1 rolo on each pretzel.



Put into oven for 5 minutes, just until the rolos are soft. Take out of oven. Place another pretzel on top, pressing down slightly.


Cool and eat.


My food pictures SUCK, but you get the idea :)

This is linked up with The Frugal Girls 



5 comments:

  1. Um yum! I have to try these out this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I love pretzels and rolos...but together? Sounds heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not going to lie, they are addicting and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have made these before...love 'em. Often have a hard time finding Rolos; have used caramel Kisses before, not quite the same effect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never tried the kisses, I usually just stock up on the bags of rolos when I find them. Doesn't help that my husband and I eat the bag before I make them again Ha ha!

      Delete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna