Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Top 6 Christmas Movies

Since its Christmas time and we have obviously been watching a lot of Christmas movies I wanted to share a list of my top 6 Christmas movies I have to watch atleast once a year.

Why 6 you may ask... because I'm cool like that. And because I couldn't decide on 5!
1. A Christmas Story... I know its on for 24 hours on Christmas Eve, and I probably watch 20 hours of it. I LOVE that movie! (the musical was awesome also!)
Christmas Story Leg Lamp String Lights 10 Lights 10 ft Long Indoor
2. A Muppet Christmas Carol - My childhood favorite
The Muppet Christmas Carol [Kermit's 50th Anniversary Edition] [DVD]
3. Christmas Vacation - What's not to love?
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation [Wide Screen] [Special Edition] [DVD]
4. Four Christmases - Seriously hilarious! Love it!
Four Christmases [DVD]
5. Elf - Just makes you smile
Elf [2 Discs] [DVD]

and of course there is Its a Wonderful Life. Its a rule that you have to watch this on Christmas Eve. (its the only break from A Christmas Story you should take!)
It's a Wonderful Life [60th Anniversary Edition] [DVD]

There ya have it! What are your favorite Christmas movies?

4 comments:

  1. I have to agree with you on most of those.

    I've never seen the Muppet one, though. I know, weird, right?

    But Elf cracks me up every time. SO funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the Muppets! Its more weird how much I love them LOL Its a cute version of the Christmas Carol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! Can you believe I've never seen A Christmas Story in its entirety? I know...I must be from another planet.

    By the way....I'm passing on a blog award to you! Check out my post: http://confessionsofarecoveringsupermom.blogspot.com/2011/12/liebster-baby.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen Four Christmases but it looks interesting. If I have enough time one of these nights, I might just watch it on Netflix! Haha!

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna