Since its Christmas time and we have obviously been watching a lot of Christmas movies I wanted to share a list of my top 6 Christmas movies I have to watch atleast once a year.
Why 6 you may ask... because I'm cool like that. And because I couldn't decide on 5!
1. A Christmas Story... I know its on for 24 hours on Christmas Eve, and I probably watch 20 hours of it. I LOVE that movie! (the musical was awesome also!)
2. A Muppet Christmas Carol - My childhood favorite
3. Christmas Vacation - What's not to love?
4. Four Christmases - Seriously hilarious! Love it!
5. Elf - Just makes you smile
and of course there is Its a Wonderful Life. Its a rule that you have to watch this on Christmas Eve. (its the only break from A Christmas Story you should take!)
There ya have it! What are your favorite Christmas movies?