Thursday, December 29, 2011

Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies

For years I have been searching for the ULTIMATE chocolate chip cookie recipe. I like mine to be soft and moist and chewy... Mmmm heaven!

Since Santa requested both rice crispy treats and chocolate chip cookies, on Christmas Eve Jakah and I got to work.



I decided to combine a few different chocolate chip cookies recipes and sorta come up with my own.

Here's the recipe

Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies
Created by Me 
Ingredients:
1 cup + 2 tablespoons of softened butter
1/2 cup white sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 box (3.4oz) Vanilla pudding mix
2 eggs
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
2 1/4 cup of flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 cups (1 package) milk chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 325

Beat together butter, white sugar and brown sugar. I usually let mine go for a couple of minutes.
Add in eggs and vanilla, beat for a minute or two 
           (I like to think longer is better because it gets air in there. Of course I have no idea)
Add in vanilla pudding and beat a little longer
Slowly add in flour and baking soda

Mix until fully incororated

Add chocolate chips

Scoop onto greased baking sheets. I use a cookie scooper thing (pretty sure thats the technical name)

Bake for 10 - 12 minutes - I did 12 because its a lower temp. 

This came out perfectly chewy and moist! And stayed that way for a week! 

YUM!!



Let me know if you try this and how yours turn out!

This is linked up with The Frugal Girls









And Alli N Son

4 comments:

  1. I will be trying your recipe ASAP... I can just see my family enjoying these on New Years Eve - YUM :) Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Let me know how you like them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look yummy - I'll have to try them....you had me @ vanilla pudding!!! I married a Cookie Monster and I'm always looking for something new to try.

    I'm a new follower, looking forward to your posts in 2012!

    Thanks visiting my blog and leaving a sweet comment.

    Cheers to you and yours...

    Mary from sweetlittlebluebird.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe Thank You! I can't wait to hear if you like them :)
    Happy new year to you and I can't wait to read more on your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna