Sunday, January 29, 2012

Better buy a lottery ticket, I'm feeling lucky

Do you ever have one of those days where you are just lucky?

We have been looking for another crib for Jensen. We wanted one that would match Jakah's and found it on clearance for $300. Not bad, and since I technically never bought Jakah's (it was my nephews), I wasn't feeling too bad about having to buy another one.

Well I thought I'd check craigslist. After looking for a few days, guess what I found. The exact crib, in the exact color. And includes a mattress! Oh and its only $200!
Score!!!

So then, while feeling bored at work, I decided to start looking into double strollers. Jakah isn't quite old enough to walk. I don't want to get rid of my Maclaren either, but I need something that can hold both of the boys. I want something around the same size. 

I look up strollers and read reviews on Babies R Us. I decided I really like the Joovy Ultralight Caboose double stroller. 

Again, decide to look on craigslist. Score again! Found one for $150 (normally $259!) and it comes with the car seat attachment that I would have had to buy extra! They had only used it 5 times! Its practically brand new :)

Not that I wanted Orange, but I'm not going to be picky here! 

Not sure if my husband is happy I found all this for less than we expected, or mad that I found it all in one weekend :)

We are off to pick up all my sweet deals today :) It definitely was an amazing craigslist find day!




4 comments:

  1. Great finds!!! and I kinda like the Orange… (my favorite hockey team colors are orange and black). :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The orange is growing on me :) My high school colors are orange and black too :)

      Delete
  2. Double score!! That is awesome, so happy for you! And I really heart the hearts :)

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna