Monday, January 23, 2012

Honored

I woke up this morning, only to find that my e-mail box is filled to the brim, and my blog being viewed some 1900 times (an counting) and  Follow Me on Pinterest is exploding!

WOW!!!!!

It seems like one of my projects was chosen to be featured on The Frugal Girls!!!!





WOW!!!!! This truly brightened my Monday :)


I am so Honored!! and so Thankful!!!

I would also like to say WELCOME to all the new people who have found my blog!

Feel free to make yourself at home!! Check out some recipes I have made before. Perhaps learn a little more about me and my family over at The Crew or thru past posts.

I hope you are able to make some of the recipes I have shown here, or any of the projects I have done.

Please let me know if you do, I would love to hear how they have turned out for you!

Again Welcome and Thank you so much for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. whoo hoo, that's amazing!! congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you Audrey! Your feature is well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Audrey - WOO HOO!!! Congrats! I actually have you featured today with an Award - looks like you already have one :)

    http://www.sweetlittlebluebird.com/2012/01/oh-so-very-sweetthank-you.html

    Have a wonderful day!!! Cheers ~ Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you, that is awesome!!! I just found you on Sweet Little Bluebirds blog, excited to be your newest follower!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! Thank you for checking out my blog :)

      Delete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna