Monday, January 2, 2012

New Years Resolutions I Will NOT Keep!

For the Monday Listicles This week Theresa at A Mountain Momma has come up with the idea of 10 New Year's Resolutions that you will not keep but add to your list anyways (phew! that's a mouth full!)

Sounds much more fun than making a list of resolutions I plan on keeping!

Now for the first post of 2012!

10 New Year's Resolutions I plan on not keeping!

1. Lose Weight - I'm prego... not going to happen until this baby pops out! Besides this is the last time I get to eat what I want and not worry about it!

2. Get a puppy - again getting a baby don't need a puppy!

3. Start Running - Is someone going to chase me?

4. De-clutter my house - I really really want to... but again most likely after the baby! Or atleast after we find out the gender!

5. Volunteer - I barely have time to spend alone! Hopefully next year

6. Take a family vacation - totally not going to happen this year!

7. Not use as many excalmation points when writing - bahahahaha!!!!

8. Start Karate - ha ha yeah right that's just funny!

9. Move to a new house - Again maybe some other year

10. Buy a new car - Just paid mine off and bought my husband one. Shouldn't need anymore for a while!

There you have it. A list of 10 resolutions I don't plan on keeping! or even starting :)

This is linked up with The Good Life for her Monday Listicles!


17 comments:

  1. I love your list and especially numbers 3 and 7!!!!!!!
    Have a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha!!! Happy New Year to you too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you list! And congrats on the new baby! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!!! I feel like I always use way too many exclamation points too! The running bit really made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Audrey! Thanks for dropping by my corner. Congratulations on the new baby! Here's to a great 2012! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for all the well wishes! :) 2012 is going to be interesting to say the least!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! I love the line about running. I am SO not a runner, so that struck me funny!

    So may awesome things about being pregant...which might be why we have four kids. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love #7!!! :) (I know I over use them!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Emily!
    I hate running too :) Also not really a fan of being pregnant but gotta do it! :) Atleast I got to eat yummy food over the holidays and not feel too guilty!
    And I way over use exclamation points!! LOVE them!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yea if I'm ever chased I'm screwed! Me and running are NOT friends! I have horrible arthritis in my feet and well after 5 kids my bladder is not my friend as well.

    Guess I could just scare of any chaser with a trail of pee.
    Well...ok now that you have that image permanently glued into your head.

    Here's to a fab 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hehe, seems like losing weight's on most people list ;) Well, if you do actually end up keeping one of them, you'd feel on top of the world wouldn't you?! Here's wishing you a great 2012! :) I think I need to use less exclamation points too....!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a fantastic image in my head ha ha ha! Exclamation points are just fun :) Kinda like air quotes ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Audrey, #7 made me laugh. I use a lot of exclamation marks too!! I miss volunteering. Haven't done much of that since my son was born. Some day... Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy New Year to you too!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I adore your list! Especially no.'s 4 and 7!!!!!!
    PS: Extra exclamation points inserted on purpose and here's more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wanna com declutter for me?!!! That would be awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna