For the Monday Listicles This week Theresa at A Mountain Momma has come up with the idea of 10 New Year's Resolutions that you will not keep but add to your list anyways (phew! that's a mouth full!)
Sounds much more fun than making a list of resolutions I plan on keeping!
Now for the first post of 2012!
10 New Year's Resolutions I plan on not keeping!
1. Lose Weight - I'm prego... not going to happen until this baby pops out! Besides this is the last time I get to eat what I want and not worry about it!
2. Get a puppy - again getting a baby don't need a puppy!
3. Start Running - Is someone going to chase me?
4. De-clutter my house - I really really want to... but again most likely after the baby! Or atleast after we find out the gender!
5. Volunteer - I barely have time to spend alone! Hopefully next year
6. Take a family vacation - totally not going to happen this year!
7. Not use as many excalmation points when writing - bahahahaha!!!!
8. Start Karate - ha ha yeah right that's just funny!
9. Move to a new house - Again maybe some other year
10. Buy a new car - Just paid mine off and bought my husband one. Shouldn't need anymore for a while!
There you have it. A list of 10 resolutions I don't plan on keeping! or even starting :)
This is linked up with The Good Life for her Monday Listicles!