Friday, February 17, 2012

Funny Friday

Since I have started working in the evening, I have find myself with a little bit of free computer time.

You know the time when the work is all done and you have about 20 minutes left of work.

And since I have no kid sitting on my lap begging to watch yet another Muppet video on You Tube, I am actually able to look at what I want to look at.

Which usually leads me to Pintrest (doesn't everyone spend their free time there?)

Have you seen the Ryan Gosling "Hey Girl" pictures?

They SERIOUSLY crack me up!
So true Ryan

Ha ha ha! I wish!

hey girl...

HEY GIRL

Hey Girl. Thanks for cutting the sleeves off. Now, I can take you to the gun show.



Pinned Image



What funny things have you found on Pintrest lately?

Have you started following my boards yet? You should! :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

This is linked up with Just Jennifer for her "Get Your Happy On Friday"

8 comments:

  1. Wow, those are awesome. He is really hot! Thanks for linking up1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those Ryan pics, I have a few of them pinned myself :) Whoever came up with the hot, celeb guys sporting "what every woman wants to hear" sayings on them - awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are hilarious! Thanks for the laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna