Friday, February 24, 2012

Funny Friday

Ahhhhh so has anyone else that uses Blogger had issues with replying to comments?? I can't reply to anyones, and I have used 3 different computers, all with different browsers. I am totally not ignoring anyone! I just can't reply!

I totally find hilarious stuff on pintrest and love sharing it with everyone, because really who doesn't need a laugh after a hard week!?

So in no specific order....


no alcohol Maternity Dark T-Shirt
I REALLY need this shirt!

Pinned Image
Um Yep!

Pinned Image
This seriously had me giggling for HOURS. Because yes I am that easily entertained

Pinned Image
Who knew what I was doing!?


Pinned Image

How funny would this be!?!?


Pinned Image
So true isn't it!?


Anyways... I am trying to decided if I want to do this "funny friday" every week. Maybe start a link up?

Anyone intrested in joining? What do you guys think?

3 comments:

  1. Love these....thanks for the laugh! I'll try joining you with Funny Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know if you want a Pintrest invite :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from
    an established blog. Is it hard to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about creating my
    own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Thanks
    My website: http://boligityrkia.net/eiendom-antalya

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna