Monday, February 20, 2012

Monday Listicles - I'd Rather ....

This week Stasha has chosen Wendy at Twisted Domestic Goddess to pick our topic out. She has chosen
"10 Things I would rather do than clean the house"


You would think this would be a no brainer, but I don't mind cleaning the house. And since We are in the middle of fixing / redoing our bathroom and painting bedrooms we have giant messes everywhere. They are driving me crazy! I want to just go finish painting and be done but I can't even go do that.

So instead here are 10 things I'd rather be doing

1. Read the "Hunger Games" - I seriously started this book and have been sucked in. I don't want to put it down! Its so good! Can't wait for the movie now :)


2. Read other's blogs - Because I enjoy it

3. Go to the vacation! - Preferably to a beach! But not the beach here, its cold. But a beach in Hawaii would be nice!


4. Play with Jakah - Because its always fun :)

5. Wash the car - But I love washing the car, seriously! Gets done about once a week in the summer! Its so dirty right now


6. Having a margarita (or even a beer at this point!) - I'm past half way in the pregnancy, I just want a drink at this point!


7. Get a Massage


8. Bake - But not have to clean up the mess!

















9. Figure out how to add the social network icons to my blog - It can't be that hard, but I just don't seem to have the time to figure it out! Oh and make a cute little button thing of my own...

10. Go out with friends! Sure I can go out now, but we don't. Its hard with my work schedule and wanting to hang out with Casey and Jakah! Plus I don't have many girl friends, but I wish I did. Cause I could use some girl time!


So there you have it! 10 things I'd rather do than clean the house! Thanks Wendy for the great topic this week!

Now come link up with us!

This is linked up with Stasha at The Good Life for Monday Listicles!

17 comments:

  1. hey! these are all things i wish i could be doing too. :) do you have the option to add custom HTML or code to certain areas of your blog? if so, it's really simple to add the social media icons! let me know if you want help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I do have that option :) I might be recruiting your help soon. Right now just trying to find kid free time to try and work on it!

      Delete
  2. The Hunger Games really are THAT good! Book 2 is aweseome as well, where book three kind of was a disappointment for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how sad... I am almost done with the first one and it is THAT good... good thing my 2 year old can feed himself LOL

      Delete
  3. Love that photo of Jakah!! You sound like my kinda girl. Apart from Hawaii, that requires bikini and I am against wearing one :) Because of your #8 of course...
    Hope these two help: http://www.adventuresasasmalltownmom.com/2011/03/how-to-add-social-media-icons-in.html and http://thelittlehenhouse.com/2011/01/31/how-to-make-a-blog-button-with-a-grab-box-a-tutorial/ .
    And I take it that means you are signing up for twitter :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't say I'd wear a bikini! no one wants to see a prego chick wearing that :) That is one of my new favorite Jakah pictures!
      And thank you so much for the links! I just set up a facebook page and then working on a twitter page. I fear I may be sucked in though!

      Delete
  4. Jakah sure looks like a great party person, I want to play w. Jakah too! Those boots! Those shades! (-:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bahahahaha! That is our new favorite outfit! I am just waiting for Benny and the Jets to be sang!

      Delete
  5. I almost bought that book on the weekend, but I thought it was another "teen" series. Now everyone I have told has said, NO - go back and get it!

    And here is a very easy tutorial on how to add the social media buttons - if you have any problems, just let me know

    Go HERE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you have to go get them! I thought the same thing and I was so wrong! :) Thanks for the link too! It makes things so much easier! :)

      Delete
  6. I agree with everything except the car washing :) That book is on my list of books to read. I'm half way through Girl With The Dragon Tattoo right now. If I could stop falling asleep after two pages every night, things would go a lot faster. LOL I need more time to read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't started that one yet. Its seems so much easier to get to read on the Kindle my husband got me. Oh and working in the evening with all the work done gives me time to read :)

      Delete
  7. Love your list and your pictures! And so happy to see you're setting up FB and Twitter. And I love, love, love The Hunger Games! And I remember not being able to have a drink. Not fun. But if you're half way through...then that means you'll be able to have a margarita by summer time! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOOHOOO is right!!! :) I'll need a drink by then! Thanks for sharing my friday page :)

      Delete
  8. I loved the Hunger Games! The worst of it is, after you finish the first, you will need to immediately start the second.It's good for at least a week of neglecting the house!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't enjoy cleaning, but I can't relax when my house it messy either. I love messing with my blog, changing it's look all the time. Your son is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you! And the Hunger Games is so good! Almost finished with book 2 now! And yes my house is still messy. Atleast I get to use the threat of bed rest now!

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna