I was trying to decide which way I wanted to write this list. My husband suggested I just list his name 10 times. He thinks he is funny.
In most ways my loves in life are also my passions. And that was last weeks topic. And while I love my passions, and loves I wanted to change it up :)
So...In honor of Valentine's Day...
10 (of the many!) reasons I love my Husband....
1. He humor, He is always making me laugh
2. How hard he works to provide for us. Really, Really Hard. I know he doesn't have to get up early and come home late, but he does. And I appreciate that.
3. His patience, mostly with Jakah (and sometimes with me, I can be a bit stubborn)
4. He doesn't mind my shopping addiction. He has never questioned how I spend money. He doesn't complain when I do spend money. As long as the bills are paid, and money is in the savings account then its all good!
5. He helps me out around the house. Mostly without even asking (It was horrible the week Jakah throwing up and trying to get ready for his party while both of us were working. But he did more than he had to)
6. Going out and doing his own hobbies. It would get boring if we did everything together.
7. Silence. To quote a Dixie Chicks Song "In the easy silence that you make for me, its ok when theres nothing more to say to me, and the peaceful quiet you create for me, and the way you keep the world at bay for me."
8. He loves me, for me. I don't have to change anything to be around him, or act differently. Just be myself. He respects my decisions and supports me now matter what I do.
9. He doesn't complain or stress out about things. He is a generally overall happy guy with no worries. I, on the other hand stress about anything and everything.
10. What a great dad he is. Never could I have imagined what he would have been like as a dad, but it is so much better than what it could be.
This is linked up with The Good Life for Monday Listicles