Monday, February 13, 2012

Monday Listicles - Love Edition

This weeks topic picked by Stasha at The Good Life is just about Love.

I was trying to decide which way I wanted to write this list. My husband suggested I just list his name 10 times. He thinks he is funny.

In most ways my loves in life are also my passions. And that was last weeks topic. And while I  love my passions, and loves I wanted to change it up :)

So...In honor of Valentine's Day...

10 (of the many!) reasons I love my Husband....

1. He humor, He is always making me laugh
Serious and Stupid

2. How hard he works to provide for us. Really, Really Hard. I know he doesn't have to get up early and come home late, but he does. And I appreciate that.


3. His patience, mostly with Jakah (and sometimes with me, I can be a bit stubborn)


4. He doesn't mind my shopping addiction. He has never questioned how I spend money. He doesn't complain when I do spend money. As long as the bills are paid, and money is in the savings account then its all good!


5. He helps me out around the house. Mostly without even asking (It was horrible the week Jakah throwing up and trying to get ready for his party while both of us were working. But he did more than he had to)


6. Going out and doing his own hobbies. It would get boring if we did everything together.


7. Silence. To quote a Dixie Chicks Song "In the easy silence that you make for me, its ok when theres nothing more to say to me, and the peaceful quiet you create for me, and the way you keep the world at bay for me."

8. He loves me, for me. I don't have to change anything to be around him, or act differently. Just be myself. He respects my decisions and supports me now matter what I do.
Sweet.

9. He doesn't complain or stress out about things. He is a generally overall happy guy with no worries. I, on the other hand stress about anything and everything.

10. What a great dad he is. Never could I have imagined what he would have been like as a dad, but it is so much better than what it could be.











This is linked up with The Good Life for Monday Listicles



36 comments:

  1. Great list! #7 is one of may favorite songs, and LOVE #8 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that Kermit quote...love it!
    Wonderful tribute to your husband...so does he read your blog?
    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Kermit!! No he doesn't read my blog so he will never know the nice things I say about him LOL!

      Delete
  3. Humor, patience and silence - love them all! And of course, being a great dad :) Love your list, your husband sounds awesome and what a great early valentine's Day blog gift for him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you! Maybe someday I'll have him read it :)

      Delete
  4. Comfortable silence is so under rated. Not having to say anything some times speaks volumes. have a fantastic Valentine's day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right! Happy Valentine's Day to you too!

      Delete
  5. LOL that he wanted you to just list his name 10 time ;) Ha! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I get comments like that all day

      Delete
  6. What a great guy you got there Audrey! Happy Valentine's day to you both. And thanks for throwing in a bit of Dixie chicks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Stasha! I think I'll keep him around for a while :)

      Delete
  7. He sounds like a wonderful man! Have a happy Valentine's Day together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great list...and I love the images you chose. Those that let us be ourselves and complement our lives are great partners! Happy Valentines Day to you both!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree :) Happy Valentine's Day to you too!

      Delete
  9. What a lovely list! I like the quote from Kermit, too. :) Sounds like our guys have some similarities.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a sucker for anything Muppets :)

      Delete
  10. So sweet! He sounds like a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You caught a great guy! I have one too! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw, sounds like you got a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. He sounds awesome. Gotta love a guy that helps out without being asked! :) Really, sounds like you two are well matched.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely appreciate all the help right now! :)

      Delete
  14. awww he sounds like a keeper! :) i'm envious of #5. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah Thanks! I'll keep him around for a while :)

      Delete
  15. Sweet! Hope you had a great day:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Minus not celebrating Valentine's day, we had a great normal day!

      Delete
  16. *hearts*. I have a super Daddy-oh partner in crime as well.

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna