List your passions
And while she hoped we would have a beer (or other libation) while we wrote our list, I cannot... But don't think I don't REALLY want one now!
So here are my passions
10. Reading - I have always loved reading
9. Traveling - I love seeing new places and having new experiences. So far I have been able to see Ireland, Costa Rica, Spain, Morocco, and Fiji. I have so many other places on my list also!
8. Taking pictures - As you can tell I love taking pictures. They may not always be the best, but I have so many of them. I love looking back and remembering what we were doing.
7. Cooking - I enjoy cooking, and coming up with new recipes. Although sometimes I burn myself out on it
6. Movies - Its a weird passion, but I enjoy just sitting and watching movies. Especially independent films and old movies. They are some actors best work
5. Blogging - It gives me something that is just mine. I can share my thoughts, opinions, feelings and whatever and its just mine
4. My boys - They are my world. I do not know what I would do without them
3. Construction / Remolding / Designing - I love just walking thru Lowe's and looking at appliances, faucets, flooring, mirrors, cabinets.... I love coming up with a concept and seeing it put together. We have done 99% of the work on our house ourselves. And came up with most of it ourselves. I love seeing it all come together. And the smell of wood....
2. Family Time - I know my children will look back and remember things we did. And I want the memories to be more about time together than things bought. It is important to me
1. Baking - Not to be mixed up with cooking. I LOVE baking. I wanted to become a baker. Who knows, maybe someday I will. I love it. Here are a few of the cakes I have made for birthdays
This is linked up with The Good life and her Monday Listicles!