Wednesday, February 15, 2012

WTF Wednesday - 2.15.12

Ah WTF Wednesday how I have missed you. I have so many things I want to add, but I have to save some of them for another Wednesday!

First off I want to rant a little about everyone who keeps telling me how tired I look. Its getting really old hearing it!

Of course I am tired! I am 6 months pregnant, chasing a 2 year old, working 2 part time jobs (equaling 6 days a week with 1 day off from both!) and keeping up on normal house work.

Oh and this baby likes to party all night long! And its hard to get comfortable!

So of course I'm F*%ing tired people!

But please stop telling me how tired I look. Its just getting annoying and makes me feel like I look like shit.

My other WTF this week has to do with Bacon.

Maybe I am a traditionalist, and only like bacon with breakfast. But I feel like the bacon craze has gone a bit overboard.....

Examples:

Bacon Roses
bacon roses

I really hope NO ONE got these for Valentine's day! ICK!!!

Bacon Milkshake from Jack in the Box
The local news anchors tried this and the weather gal loved it and said her husband would also love it.  She couldn't stop eating it.

Coming from a pregnant lady this sounds DISGUSTING!! Ugh!

Has anyone seriously tried this?

14 comments:

  1. It's pretty appalling what people feel OK telling a pregnant woman. It's like growing a human being means strangers and friends alike have the right to be completely rude and inappropriate.

    And I have to say ... I'd totally eat a bacon rose. I'd TRY a bacon milkshake, but I can't imagine that would be yummy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What worse is its my mother-in-law who feels the need to tell me, and anybody who will listen to her about how tired I look. But I have yet to hear her offer to help out....
      To each their own with the bacon I guess LOL

      Delete
  2. Bacon has jumped the shark! Enough already (mind you those roses made me laugh ;-).

    And you deserve to BE tired but not to have everyone tell you you look tired. Get it together people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like bacon, but EGADS! YUCK!
    Of course you are tired! Sheeesh! Tell those who comment about you being tired that you'd appreciate them chipping in with the housework so you don't have to be so tired of hearing them say you are tired. HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha I agree! They should come over and do some work :)

      Delete
  4. Coming from a non-pregnant lady...YUCK to all of those baco-options.

    I can imagine you're exhausted...and hearing that you look it is just insult to injury. Too bad none of those people aren't offering to do something to help you be LESS tired!

    Hope the rest of the week treats you better :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree :) I am just tired of hearing I look tired LOL!

      Delete
  5. The bacon shake...I've seen that too. What is the deal with that? And coming from you at 6 months pregnant, who is drinking these things? Hope you get some rest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea, maybe guys are drinking it on a dare LOL

      Delete
  6. I agree with your WTF on both these things. I'm not pregnant or chasing a toddler, but I know when ppl say "you look tired" it's code for "you look like crap", which is totally the last thing you need to hear when you're tired and look like crap! And the plethora of bacon things, is a little much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL thanks for getting the code :) Apparently most people don't see that!

      Delete
  7. You look radiant I am sure. And the bacon... Honestly I have no comment! At least not one I will not be forced to confession afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha! You are so kind Stasha! :) I wouldn't want you to have to go to confession!

      Delete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna