Wednesday, February 22, 2012

WTF Wednesday - 2.22.12

I work at a tax office for 3 1/2 months a year. I've been working there, off and on, since I was 15 (so 15 years!) Its a fun job, not long hours,they let me bring Jakah in to hang out for a while before Casey picks him up.

I like it.

Normally we can't wear jeans. We can only wear dress pants or khaki's (or dresses / skirts but I never wear those!)

Since I went and got myself knocked up, I asked if I could have a pass this year. Since really its only 3 1/2 months, and I have nothing but maternity jeans. I really don't want to drop some cash on different maternity pants cause they are expensive and I am donating all these clothes when I am done with them after this.

I was told that it was un-professional to wear jeans. We meet with clients and want to look our best.

Ok ok I get it.

But they then told me I could wear Pajama Jeans


Because apparently Pajama Jeans are totally professional.... and its OK because they are not real Denim....

WTF?!

Too bad Pajama Jeans cost $40 a pair! I'd totally wear them to work!

6 comments:

  1. Double WTF!! PJ jeans. Don't get me started...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I really don't get the logic in it either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of PJ jeans. How in the world can they be professional?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so weird!! No jeans, but fake ones? How bizarre. I wear my maternity jeans every day but i don't work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are totally NOT professional.. Silly boss LOL

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna