Saturday, March 24, 2012

Hunger Games Humor

Have your read the Hunger Games? It is such a fantastic book!

And I desperatly want to see the movie that came out yesterday, but can't go see it until April 1st! Its the day that works out best for me and my BFF (who read the book also).

My husband is taking both of us to the movies, He also wants to see it, even though he hasn't read the book.

Pinned Image

Which by the way means he doesn't get my excitement over a movie!

Pinned Image

Pinned Image


And here are a few more Hunger Games funnies that are making me giggle
Pinned Image


Pinned Image


Have you seen it? Is it close to the book?



Pinned Image
PS - I can't wait to see the movie!!!

2 comments:

  1. This series is next on my reading list....so I'll have to wait for the DVD release. I don't think I can finish my current series (why is everything in 3's now??), and finish Hunger Games by the time it leaves theatres.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The good news is you only have to read the 1st one to see the movie! That gives you lots of time to finish the other 2 before those movies are even made :)

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna