Saturday, March 17, 2012

Luck of the Irish

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Its one of my favorite holidays of the year!

I thought I would just share all things Irish today! (yes this is going to be random and all over the board)

This morning I made the boys a traditional Irish breakfast of ...


Lucky Charms! That's Irish right?!

One of my favorite quotes:

May you never steal, lie, or cheat, but if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows, and if you must lie, lie with me all the nights of my life, and if you must cheat, then please cheat death because I couldn't live a day without you

And Random funnies:

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

About 5 years ago (2006), I was lucky enough to go to Ireland. It was one of my dream places to go. I fell in love with it and can't wait to go back! I remember going to visit Blarney Castle, to hang upside down and kiss the stone, and Casey wouldn't do it because he thinks people pee on it.
Pfftt silly guy! Guess who wins all the money when we gamble now! Probably cause I kissed the stone (or I'm just lucky!)



And we visited the Guinness Brewery and Jameson Distillery



We also got to see the Book of Kells



OK enough with looking at how young and skinny we were! Here are a few more random Irish things I love!

Claddagh ring

Pinned Image

Trinity Love Knot


Someday I am going to get this tattooed, but use all the boy's names to make the oval.

I wish I was going to have my favorite corned beef and cabbage for dinner, but my non-Irish husband says it tastes like a salt lick. Boo!

 Hope you guys have a wonderful St. Patrick's Day! And please drink a beer or whiskey for me since I can't have any!

3 comments:

  1. Okay, your picture of Lucky Charms cracked me up! And I love your pictures of your trip to Ireland. I have never been there and would love to go some day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hubby would be SO jealous that you got to visit the Guinness Brewery...awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ireland is amazing, I would recommend going. I can't wait to go back! And the Guinness Brewery is awesome too! One of my favorite parts of the trip!

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna