The word rubbish makes me feel so British Ha ha!
While I don't really like to admit defeat in many things, there are 10 things I am rubbish at and not afraid to let everyone know!
10. Painting pictures / Drawing - unless its a stick person I am horrible at it!
9. Gardening - I can only seem to grow weeds or rocks
8. Cooking out of a box - I can cook fancy elaborate meals, but I burn or ruin Mac and Cheese or Hamburger Helper every time!
7. Crafting - I try and try yet always seem to fail or create a disaster
6. Playing Monopoly - My extreme competitive side comes out and I always lose.... Its been banned from our house by my husband
5. Not shopping- I find an awesome deal and I seem to buy it. What kid doesn't need yet another pair of shoes to add to the 6 pairs he already has. Plus I REALLY love shopping.
4. Waking up happy - I just need some time to be grumpy and alone, preferably with coffee
3. Dancing - I don't even attempt it, no one needs to witness that disaster!
2. Being or Dressing Sexy - I really suck at it and just feel stupid. Its just not me
1. Being Pregnant - I suck at it, The babies try to escape early and I am always on bed rest!
Its OK to admit your faults and know your weaknesses, So What are you "rubbish" at?
This is linked up with The Good Life for Monday Listicles!