Its listicle time again! Which means linking up over with Stasha at The Good Life.
This week Terri has chosen the topic of listing 10 things / people / or services that make my life easier... of course I can think of WAY more than 10 things, but since I must narrow the list down, here it is.
10 Things / People / Services that make life easier
1. Mechanics - Not only am I married to a fantastic mechanic, they truly make life easier for a lot of people. People like to trash talk them, but really without a mechanic, who would fix you car so you can get around?
2. Cars - Its the only movie Jakah wants to watch, and while I am tired of watching it, I can put it on long enough to get dinner cooked, or take a shower alone
3. Dishwasher - I love that it cleans, washes, and dries the dishes for me, while I do other important things like laundry.
4. Kitchen- Aid Stand Mixer - I LOVE my mixer and use it at least once a day. Seriously. I am trying to kill it so that I can get a pretty red one, but so far had no luck. Besides I love baking and would be LOST without this!
5. Garbage / Recycle Men - I am thankful for people who take away all the smelly diapers! Sure they get paid a lot, but wouldn't you want a lot of money to deal with other's garbage? And they usually have to work long days (12 hours) and most the time holidays also!
6. DVR - Without this little beauty I would never be able to watch shows whenever I want to. I'd be stuck watching them while a kid is running around screaming...
7. My Camera - Yes the same one I wrote about breaking yesterday (here) I am desperately trying to narrow down my decisions so I can go get a new one this week! Especially since we are going to see the Easter Bunny on Wednesday!
8. The Internet - Amazing, I can't imagine what I would do without it.... No really what would I do?
9. My Subaru - How weird and awkward to love a car right? But when I FINALLY got to pick out and buy a brand new car just for me, I made sure to get heated seats (which are awesome on this prego ladies back!) and a giant sunroof. Because we don't get many sunny days here, and its nice to have it open! I love it! And its all mine, to make the rules in it that I want. Oh yes that means no eating in it!
10. My Amazon Account / Kindle - They both really go hand in hand right? I Love my Kindle Fire, and would probably not have an amazon account without it. (at least not a paid account) Who doesn't love 2 day shipping on pretty much ANYTHING you can think of EVER (did you know you can by sex toys on amazon?! Not that I was looking, but I may have found it... awkward!?)
Anyways there is my amazing list of 10 things I cannot live without!
Oh and #11 would be coffee.... but that's just a given because who lives without coffee?????
This is linked up with