Sunday, March 25, 2012

Which One Is Better?

After 2 years I have broken my camera.

Of Course it broke while I was doing a German Chocolate Cake-off and was getting ready to take pictures of two different cakes with two different frosting... sigh. (I'll still post the recipes, but there won't be any pictures to go along... not the same I know) Oh and its FINALLY been nice this weekend and I have been wanting to take pictures of Jakah outside.......

Actually I won't claim responsibility in breaking it. I turned it on and the screen read a message that says "Lens Error, Will Automatically Restart"... I never got past that. Then my husband took it apart. Now it doesn't turn on at all. So its basically his fault :)

Anyways now I am camera shopping and comparing. Is there anything worse?

I think I have it narrowed down between these two


Canon Powershot A3300 IS 16 MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom


Canon Powershot A3300 Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom
and a

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W650 16.1 MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom and 3.0-Inch LCD




 Sony Cyber-Shot Digital Camera


I don't think there is really much difference. Maybe I need to go to the store and hold them, but I need to find time to go do it. Ugh!

 Anyone prefer one to the other? And why?


4 comments:

  1. I used to have a Sony Cybershot and loved it. I thought it took phenomenal pictures. Unfortunately it was stolen when I traveled overseas :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sony seems really nice, but when I played with it there was a lag time between getting to take another picture. Probably just a setting that needs to be changed on it.

      Delete
  2. I dropped my old point and shoot getting ready to take a picture of my new DSLR. Ker smash
    German Chocolate Cake? Yes please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sad :( I wanted a fancy camera but the rate I break them I can justify spending the money. So point and shoot for me! 1st recipe coming up tomorrow :)

      Delete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna