Sunday, April 29, 2012

11 Facts and Questions

I've seen these 11 question posts going around and didn't think much of it until I was tagged by Tami from Not Just A Hockey Mom.

Thought it was fun and figured I would give it a go :)

So we are supposed to tell you 11 facts you may not know about me, and then answer 11 questions

11 facts
1. My favorite color is red
2. I love watching trashy reality tv
3. I prefer sitting around a bon fire and drinking beers to going out to a bar
4. I am too impatient to make complicated recipes
5. I am happy to be having 2 boys, I won't have to buy new clothes or toys
6. I read more books now that I have a kindle
7. I turn 30 in 20 something days
8. Grilled Cheese sandwiches are delicious. They are also my go to dinner choice when I don't feel like cooking
9. I never pass up a chance to buy kettle corn from a stand, but HATE the kinda you make in the microwave
10. I'm really not that into crafting, even though I keep trying
11. I despise gardening. I want to tear my gardens out and put rocks in

Now for Tami's 11 questions
1. If you won a million dollars in the lottery, what is the first thing you would buy?
I would totally buy a new house! I desperately want to own at least an acre so we can ride our dirt bikes

2. What is your favorite beverage?
With-out alcohol - Water Ha ha! With Alcohol - Long Island Iced Tea (oh how I want one now!)

3. Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall… which is your favorite and why?
Summer, its beautiful here, and warm! The days are long and there is plenty of time to be outside. It rains all the rest of the seasons :)

4. If you could travel anywhere and money isn't an issue, where would you go?
Australia is at the top of my list!

5. If you had to choose: Allen or Charlie (from Two and a Half Men)? 
I never really watch this show.... but Charlie I guess

6. Big City or Small Town?
Small town, I don't like being crowed in big cities!

7. What is a pet peeve about your significant other?
Oh there are a few, but it would be whenever I ask him what he wants me to make for a meal he says "I don't care" ugh!

8. What type of music genre do you listen to?
I listen to almost all of it. Country, Pop, Rock... I have a favorite song in each category

9. Gum or Breath-mints?
Breath Mints, gum loses its flavor fast!

10. Thong or Granny Panties?
Granny Panties while prego... way more comfy!

11. What is your favorite dessert?
I love cooking dessert, I don't eat a lot of it! Weird I know, But I would have to say my favorite dessert is Strawberry Shortcake :) With angel food cake and real whipped cream! Yum!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna