Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday Listicles - Double Topics

Our topic this week for Monday Listicles comes from Anna at The  Mommy Padawan. Actually she gave us two topics to chose from....


#1 – list 10 things you really like about yourself, things you are good at, your super powers!
Or
#2 – You have 48 hours free of all responsibilities and unlimited cash, what 10 things would you do, places you’d go, etc.


Because I think I am a pretty plain jane average person I am going with option #2! Who doesn't love dreaming about 48 hours responsibility free with all the money in the world!


1. Fly to Vegas
2. Stay at the Wynn in some really fancy suite (or other extremely fancy hotel there!) and Gamble (duh) but on the dollar machines! 
3. Open a ton of savings accounts and stock pile it! (sorry its the saver / accountant in me!)
4. Buy LOTS and lots of Apple Stock, Cummins Stock, and whatever other stocks I want!
5. Buy (paid in full!) a new Truck, Camping trailer for my husband, House and probably a Camaro for myself :) Oh and whatever other new toys I need (new TV... check!)



6. Pick up my new puppy I have always wanted



7. Go on a shopping spree and get all the outfits I keep pinning on Pinterest
I love the jeans and shirt!
:)
8. Oh and since we are shopping, Go get all the amazing kitchen gadgets I have always wanted! And Home Decor stuff :)


Any woman who owns this can expect a marriage proposal sometime soon. #Kitchenaid #Wonder_Woman #TGIEph


9. Donate some money to a charity... or better yet, just leave random envelopes of cash on people's doorsteps who I know need it


10. Fly to Australia!


** I am assuming I get to keep everything I buy after the 48 hours! Its only fair! Oh and I get to stay in Australia as long as I want :) I'll pay for myself to get home!**




This is linked up with Stasha over at The Good Life for Monday Listicles

10 comments:

  1. Nice!! I think you are going to have a blast and I love how you stretched you 48 hours indefinitely. Clever girl!!
    Love those two outfits! And don't get me started on the Wonder woman Kitchen aid. Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Stasha, that Wonder Woman mixer is great!
    Your #3 and #4 made me laugh...you are smart! And that's a nice house....you have good taste. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anywhere with a beach and pool is nice!

      Delete
  3. that mixer is the awesome sauce! I might even bake something.

    and those cowboy boots - fantastic! I'd wear them on the Australian walk about :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That mixer is amazing! And oooooooh I want the puppy! Loving the new house and the Camaro for the garage. It is fun to dream!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAH VEGA$!!! My most favourite place in the whole.wide.world!!!

    I love all your ideas and sure would be fun to leave envelopes of cash on unsuspecting friends' doorsteps. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been dying to go to Vegas again! That's why its the #1

      Delete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna