So here it is
1. Road Trips always seem LONGER than what they really are
2. Have lots of different choices in music, because someone will always get annoyed
3. Let your wife drive, even for a little bit (I only get to drive when someone has had too much to drink!)
4. The "no food in the car" rule still applies, no matter how many times your husband trys to get away with it
5. Always stop when your wife has to pee, or else she ends up in tears and you have to stop in the scary ghetto part anyways
6. Always keep a plastic bucket in the car to hold toys, or just for entertainment
7. Traveling with kids is a whole new concept, and it sucks! Keep blanket around for when they need to sleep
8. Always stop and look at new places, take dorky pictures!
10. Try to have fun and remember, You will now always have stories of "that one time we took a road trip to...."