Monday, April 23, 2012

Weekend Recap

Monday again! I know I am skipping Monday Listicles, and its one I really wanted to do.

But we had a crazy busy weekend and tried to pack as much stuff as possible into 4 days!(Actually  it wasn't intentional, just worked out that way) And I wanted to show off the pictures and show off what we did.

First off Thursday night and Friday we took Jakah to the Great Wolf Lodge with his cousins. I think he had fun, I was a little bummed to miss out and most the action, and was roasting hot while sitting there watching. I wish I had the confidence of some of the other moms! I think I saw 6 or 7 pregnant moms walking around in bikinis! Although  they looked to be about 5 or 6 months, not 7 almost 8!









Saturday Morning we got up and started the long trek to Port Townsend to get maternity / family pictures done. Its such a pretty drive and so nice over there, its just long! We took the ferry so that Jakah could ride the "Big Boat." Couldn't have asked for a more perfect day for the drive!

Big Stitch had to go with us!







Its so beautiful living here!


After being in the car for what seemed like forever (like 7 hours that day!) We played outside and soaked up some sunshine!


Hung out with Stitch




Did some swinging and chased bubbles


Sunday we had to go to a work Brunch. My boss takes all employees and their families out for a brunch at the end of tax season to celebrate! We stopped at the new Cabela's that just opened and Jakah got a pop gun. We then came home and just tried to relax and let the boy run as much as possible.


He did end up washing all the cars, including mine!

This is linked up with Stasha for Monday Listicles

10 comments:

  1. Lovely pics. Looks like you had a perfect time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was nice to just have family time :) Probably one of the last times it will just be the 3 of us

      Delete
  2. Busy, busy! Yeah, I was thinking at the beginning of the post that you could probably still link it up to Listicles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely did :) And it was nice spending time together

      Delete
  3. Wish you told us, we would have met you for ice cream in Port Townsand!! Great pictures, great times. You look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no idea you lived near there! Its so beautiful there! Wish we could have met up for Ice Cream!

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a really fun and busy weekend! And it's looks like you got the same beautiful weather we did down here in Portland. Ahhh...it sure has been nice.
    I haven't been to Great Wolf Lodge, but my older two went almost four years ago and they still remember it. Hopefully we'll get back there one day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was a beautiful weekend, although I was roasting. I don't know how women are pregnant in the summer! You should definitely go there, its a lot of fun, and not just for the kids!

      Delete
  5. We had so much fun at Great Wolf Lodge - my daughters are dying to go again! Looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lot of fun, last time we went we took my nephew and our son was 6 months old. So it was great to see him running around having fun!

      Delete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna