Wednesday, April 18, 2012

WTF Wednesday - 04.18.2012

I have figured out how to torture people.... Give them a toddler who's ears have fallen off!

Its been a tough week. I am annoyed, my husband is annoyed (its really not good when we are both annoyed with him at the same time!)...... our kid has got to be annoyed yet still tries to push every damn button left. We have sat in time out over and over about the same things... yet as soon as he gets out, He goes to do the action again! I can't figure out what is going on!

Listening has completely stopped. To quote my parents, (which I hate to do) "Its like talking to a wall!"....

Everyone seems to offer super helpful advice like "I just expect mine to behave and they do"..... Well la de freaking da, that doesn't seem to work!

Sigh.....

We are having a battle of stubbornness and this mom will win! Cause I am way more stubborn than he is!

I feel like I am in toddler hell. And to add to the fun, we are crazy and taking him to the Great Wolf Lodge tomorrow... ugh! Neither of us are excited about it.

Oh and I had to buy him new socks. He is 2 years old and I had to buy MEDIUM boys socks! Because his feet are so freaking big! (or socks run small? but he does wear toddler size 9 shoes!)



WTF!? Ridiculous!

5 comments:

  1. Blah I FEEL your pain I have two little bonus girls that all of a sudden after 6 months of me living with them have decided "oh wait I don't have to do a darn thing you say." Ummm can i please just hang them by their toes????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to get fancy duct tape and tape him to a chair :)

      Delete
  2. This feeling will end when he moves out. So you've only got 15 or 16 years to go. You're welcome:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh! More than that since the other one shows up soon! :)

      Delete
  3. How are you feeling? I had to buy my youngest son Sketchers when he was a toddler. He had wide feet and there wasn't many options of shoes.

    ps. If you are feeling up to it I tagged you in my recent blog post. Play along if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna