Sunday, May 20, 2012

Dirty 30

Today is my 30th birthday! 30! Wow!!!



And I am totally not upset I am turning 30 at all. It's awesome actually! Finally feel somewhat like an adult (ok, I'm lying) I guess I feel a little bit older and wiser. And I think I can finally use the phrase "Back In My Day" right? Ha ha!

For my birthday I had wanted to go to Vegas with a bunch of friends and celebrate. Have a big sha-bang thing,  but then I got pregnant. And Vegas while pregnant isn't any fun! Maybe for my 31st huh!?

Besides I am busy trying to keep this kid in for at least one more day, Because I am selfish and don't want to share my birthday for the rest of my life!

Oh yeah and I have a cold. It sucks being sick, and pregnant ugh! But its still my Birthday. I bought myself a Dairy Queen ice cream cake cause they are the best!

My husband bought me the pot and pan set I have been asking for :) Jakah hasn't acknowledged me at all heh... darn those 2 year olds!  (He sure comes running when I bust my ice cream cake!)

Over all its been a pretty nice relaxing, low-key day. Just what this pregnant lady needed.

Once Jensen arrives I'll make Casey take me out for dinner and some drinks. 'Cause all I really want at this point are some drinks!

9 comments:

  1. When I turned 30 I was devastated! I guess it finally hit me that yes, you do get older and yes, you can't always be young and 20 something forever. Now when I turned 40 it was different. I suppose I figured out that being older isn't so bad after all! Happy Birthday Audrey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah Maybe I will feel differently about 40! But so far been pretty ok with turning 30 :)

      Delete
  2. ps. Perfect song by Tim McGraw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had an awesome birthday!!!! And yes as sweet as it is to share a birthday(me and my oldest daughter share on.) it gets old as well. I mean don't get me wrong you know how I love my kiddos but really being in labor on your own birthday is not so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, totally didn't want to do it if I could avoid it. Although I would have gotten drugs at the hospital :)

      Delete
  4. That's what I get for going backwards reading posts....well, I do support the 31st birthday celebration! And that cake sounds delicious! Glad you got to have something you like. :) Happy, happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I read posts backwards too! Ha ha!

      Delete
  5. Happy Birthday!! You're only 30!! Enjoy it! I hope you get to have that wekend in Vegas soon!

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna