Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Family Photo Session

Remember a few weeks ago when I said we took the ferry over to Port Townsend? Well f not, that's ok! We went over to have family / maternity pictures taken. My friend does photography and takes awesome pictures. She gives us an awesome deal if we drive over to her YAY!

I'm kinda a photo whore and get pictures taken as much as possible. Seriously we will never look like this again and generations of family will see our pictures. (at least I hope so!)

So I am going to apologize now for the massive amount of pictures, but I couldn't pick out just a few! (actually I narrowed it down to this many from 70!) 

















































She took amazing pictures that truly captured Jakah! I love all of them! and haven't thanked her enough for taking these amazing pictures!

Happy Wednesday!

12 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I adore your little one's blonde ringlets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah Thank You! Actually we just had his haircut for the 1st time, luckily the curls seem to have stayed!

      Delete
  2. Aww! Great photos! I'm a photo whore too. We should start a club ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha A photo whore club! I like it!

      Delete
  3. Such wonderful photos, Audrey. I love how she captured all those candid moments. Jakah is adorable, such a handsome little guy...love his hair!!! You have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Mary! Actually we had his hair cut recently, I haven't put the post up yet, but it looks like the curls might stay! I was so worried about it!

      Delete
  4. The photographer captured gorgeous pictures. The natural movement of a child is one of my favorites to look at. You have a cute family! Cant wait to meet baby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the movement pictures! Especially the jumping ones!

      Delete
  5. I especially love the pictures of you both rough-housing with Jakah. He's having such a great time! And you look great! Nearly there now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Thank You! Good thing I had these done before I go REALLY big ha ha!

      Delete
  6. Oh, my gosh! I can see why you had a hard time narrowing them down. These are awesome! And you look great, by the way and your family is adorable. Those curls on Jakah are priceless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Thank You! They are pretty cute :) How come guys get the great hair!?

      Delete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna