Friday, May 18, 2012

Jensen's Nursery

We finished getting Jensen's room ready about a month ago. Actually Casey still needs to hang up the shelves but that's all that is left! Yay!

Better show off a few pictures before he gets home! We did the same them in Jensen's room that we did in Jakah's. We figured they would eventually paint their rooms whatever they wanted, or we would move before then! Ha ha!

Only difference is Jakah's room is "New Seahawk's Colors" Blue and Green and Jensen's room is "Old Seahawk's Colors" Blue and Gray... and we totally didn't do it that way on purpose, we just realized it Ha ha!

This is the same stencil I made for Jakah's room.





And that's it! It seems I am behind on writing about what we have been doing, hopefully next week I will have a post about Jakah's 1st haircut!

TGIF!!

10 comments:

  1. Very cool. Please say the stars on the ceiling are the glow in the dark ones. I love those.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's funny that you noticed the stars! And yes they are glow in the dark ones that we had put up for my nephew when he lived with us Ha ha! They are awesome

      Delete
  2. Aww, the nursery is so cool/sweet Audrey. I have girls, so I always love seeing boy stuff. My sister all boys, 5 of them...we both get the boy/girl fix when we see each other! Have fun these last few weeks. Best wishes to you..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Mary! I always feel like you are given just what you can handle. I grew up in a family of only girls so boys is all new to me :) I love it!

      Delete
  3. Boys are so much fun! I grew up with a family of girls too. At first I was upset I didn't have a girl, but now I wouldn't change a thing. I was meant to be a mom of boys! Great job on the room Audrey!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tami! I agree, I was ment to be a mom of boys!

      Delete
  4. Great room! Love the trucks! It would be popular in our house, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna