Monday, May 7, 2012

Monday Listicles - An Hour In My Day

Yay for Monday!!! This week will be linked up in two places, with Stasha for Monday Listicles and with Stacey at Staceys Mothering Moments for her new link up on Tuesdays called An Hour In My Day! How Fun!

This hour is going to be from last week, since Friday was my last day of nannying after 4 years I have a different morning routine. I don't quite know what to do with myself really...

Anyways 5:30-6:30 am

(after getting up at 5:15)

5:30 - Step out of shower and get dressed

5:40 - Finish make up and whatever in bathroom

5:45 - Get coffee and check book, log into bank account and balance check book

5:55 - Take Jakah's bag, and whatever else needed for the day, to the car

6:00 - Feed dog, get more coffee

6:05 - Get breakfast stuff ready to go, put everything needed in purse

6:15 - Run to the bathroom, turn on radio for dog

6:20 - Put last dishes in dishwasher and turn on

6:25 - Wake up Jakah, get into car

6:30 - Leave house to go nanny

Whew! Like I said, we did that for the last time on Friday, and now I am not sure what to do with myself. Of course I will have a newborn soon occupying all free time with eating and pooping Ha ha!

Join me on staceysmotheringmoments.com

14 comments:

  1. Oh I remember the days when I nannied AND had a child of my own..very very busy mornings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an early morning! And I had to laugh at you turning the radio on for the dog! How funny! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5:30's a little earlier than I like to get started :) My baby often feels like we should get started earlier than that though. I'm impressed with how much you're getting done then!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its kinda annoying since we (husband and I) both get up that early on weekends too, just the schedule we are in though LOL

      Delete
  4. Checking your balance first thing...you are such a good girl. And congrats on your new arrival to be. How exciting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, its just that its quiet and the 2 year old isn't bothering me then :) And it is pretty exciting... we are down to 5 weeks or less!

      Delete
  5. Wow! Less than five weeks! Very exciting! I'm glad you'll have some hopefully slower mornings before your new one arrives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully, although I am a little bored already LOL

      Delete
  6. What station does dog prefer? I am so excited for you slowing down work wise and getting ready for the new baby!! Yeay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She listens to The End (107.7), I don't think she cares though Ha ha!

      Delete
  7. Speaking from experience your life will change dramatically with a 2nd child...congrats. enjoyed your list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bah! That's the part that scares me!! :)

      Delete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna