Wednesday, May 9, 2012

WTF Wednesday - Random Edition

According to the Dr, I am 35 weeks and 4 days, but according to the calender I am due in 1 month.... Makes no sense to me but either way Jensen has received his 30 day or less eviction notice!

Jensen has dropped and it has been so much easier for me to breathe! but that also means my shirts are now all too short and I feel like a guy with a huge beer belly and a tube top...


Or perhaps this song sums it up



I found a picture of this Barbie and it makes me say WTF cause its creepy and weird

Seriously...WTF?

And last but not least,

Yesterday I ran downstairs to put cloths in the dryer, came up to find that Jakah had taken his diaper off and pooped in his closet. No the diaper didn't fall off while pooping, he just pooped in the closet.... ugh!

Anything make you say WTF this week?


14 comments:

  1. I'm saying WTF - am I in labor, or not! Make up your mind, uterus!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree WTF!? I hope you are in Labor!

      Delete
  2. Ok, first of all - that Barbie creeps me the eff out. Second, when I saw the beer belly guy I thought it was from the people of walmart site. Took me a minute. Last, but not least, is that I am so tired from saying WTF so much this week that I can't even remember what all caused me to say it.

    Nearly 36 weeks? ooh!! You are almost there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That Barbie creeps me out too! Jakah was born at 38 so I'm no expecting it to be much longer

      Delete
  3. LOL! Laughing my rear end off right now...that photo!!!! Surely it doesn't look as bad as that ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh I might not be THAT bad but its pretty close ha ha ha!

      Delete
  4. You can still run downstairs to do laundry?????I'm impressed I'm sure B is sick of hearing me whine..."I don't want to go downstairs then back upstairs and back another set of stairs...."

    Yeahhh can't wait to meet little Jensen!!! Hurry up little boy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My run has slowed WAY down the last few months LOL, But the stairs don't bother me too much, its chasing after the 2 year old that runs away from me at the park that is killing me

      Delete
  5. You're getting so close now! This is the time when I just wanted to be done being pregnant and get it over with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I am DEFINITLY ready to be done! I am anticipating about 2 more weeks

      Delete
  6. Hilarious post, Audrey! My oldest used to take her diaper off and poop in corners... She's 15 now...lucky for us, she poops in the toilet now :O) Love LOVE love your post....so funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know they eventually use the toilet, and you survived!!! Ha ha ha!

      Delete
  7. oh my...hello creepy Barbie. can you imagine being in the "ideas meeting" that came up with that one?

    Poop in the closet.. I might be okay with - well, as okay as you can be with poop in your closet. I hate it when they do it in the tub. Haz mat STAT! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eh I'd rather deal with poop in the bathtub than rubbed into the carpet! LOL! I'll trade you!

      Delete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna