Friday, June 8, 2012

And Then I Had A Baby

Jensen is here!!! He came Tuesday morning, faster than anyone expected. (Thankfully!!!)

I'm not going to go into the birth story, but I will say it was under 2 hours, just enough time for 3 pushes and  the epidural to kick in after I had been stitched up. Awesome!

I'm just going to post pictures, and then try to get some sleep in! Casey was wonderful and let me sleep the whole night last night, since I didn't sleep in the hospital at all. (why are the beds there the WORST!?!?!)

Introducing Jensen Richard, Born Tuesday June 5. Weighing in at 7 lbs, 7 oz and was 21 3/4" long
















Its so weird how much Jensen looks like Jakah! And all the boys have one pointy ear on the right side!

So far Jakah hasn't really cared, although we have been dealing with him coming off his grandma hangover. 2 days with grandma's is great for him, but horrible for us to get him back to following the rules!

This is linked up with TGIF


28 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! That lil tuxedo outfit....OMG, I die!! so precious.

    enjoy some sleep mama!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jakah had a black tux to come home in, so I got Jensen a white tux :)

      Delete
  2. Oh he's beautiful! Thanks for sharing and linking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! he is adorable and looks like big bro is proud too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! Big brother isn't quite sure what to do yet :)

      Delete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'm so excited for you and your family. I wish I could cuddle with little Jensen. Jakah won't be to concerned about his little brother until Jensen starts crawling and getting into Jakah's toys. Then the fun begins!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! So far Jakah is getting more into him and helping with him. But then again he is a boy so I don't expect too much

      Delete
  5. Congratulations!! So glad you are both healthy and doing so well! Your short labor gives me hope too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope yours is short too! Although hopefully you will have time for the epidural if you are getting one :)

      Delete
  6. I'm a new follower from Crazy Mama!'s Monday blog hop. Just stopping by to say hi!

    Congrats on the newest addition! He is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok I just screamed in joy while the neighbor was cutting Kenna's hair(prolly not the best time.) I'm sooooo excited for you and he is so gorgeous!!!!!Oh I love him already...ok I know that totally makes me sound stalkerish but you're being though of n this side of the mountains!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha ha ha! Thank You!!! :) And I love all my stalkers :)

      Delete
  8. Congratulations! So great to see pictures. He's beautiful! Glad you got a night's sleep in. I know what you mean about the hangover...it adds another layer of fun to the adjustment period!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! The adjustment period has been ok, I think the hangover has made it worse! Ugh!

      Delete
  9. Congrats. Jensen is positively beautiful! SO HAPPY for you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats!! He is adorable. I love his going home outfit, how cute! I noticed you disappeared, I thought you probably went into labor, and was hoping you'd post soon to say everyone was home and doing well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! So far everyone is still in one piece, fed and mostly rested Ha ha!

      Delete
  11. Sorry for being so late to the party but CONGRATULATIONS!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a doll...those g-parent hangovers are the worst!

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna