Husband has left for his work trip after being home for a week. Time to get back to some sort of normal routine around here. Although it was wonderful having him home with us.
He has been gone an hour and so far I am the only one who has cried... 71 more hours to go until he is home.
This weeks topic was chosen by the incredibly funny Erin and Ellen at The Sensible Moms. Things that make you go HMMMM
Here it goes...Things that make me go HMMM (and yes that song is now stuck in my head)
1. Why does the hospital make me sleep in the hard, uncomfortable bed that I delivered in a few hours ago?
2. How is it that Jakah ignores me all day long, unless I whisper "Cheetos" ... Then he comes running from across the yard.
3. Why would a photographer think this is a good picture that I want to pay for?
5. Why do you get a ticket for holding the phone up to your ear to talk but its OK to hold it 6" away from your face on speaker phone?
6. Why the two hours of nap time fly by, but the hours before and after sometimes drag on.
7. What is so funny about farts?
8. Why my husband has to be remind to take pictures of me and our kids, and then be reminded AGAIN to at least tell me when the picture is being taken so it is somewhat decent
9. Why does my dog feel the need to growl at a car that is driving a mile away?
10. Why is the y button on my laptop broken? I have to bang on it to make it work...
11. How was I able to think of 10 things with almost no sleep?
This is linked up with Stasha at The Good Life