Stasha at The Good Life asked us to list 10 summer memories.
Mine is a mixture of things I remember, and things I want my kids to remember
1. My parents visited here in the summer of 1989, and made the decision to move us here from Arizona. We drove for 5 days, I was 8.
2. July 2005 - We got married. On what seems like the HOTTEST day ever (maybe it was the dress)
3. We usually do a major remodel of our house in the summer... But not this year
4. Bon fires, beers, fireworks and relaxing
5. Baseball Games - With the stadium roof open!
6. It wouldn't be summer without watching the Fair Days parade and a trip to the state fair!
8. Car Shows, Splash Parks, and yummy treats
9. An annual family trip to Ocean Shores (seriously my husband has gone every summer of his life, I have gone the past 10 years. This will be the first year I am not going!) Its time with cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents.
10. A baby... whenever he decides to show up.
Come out already Jensen!!!!
This is linked up with The Good Life