Tuesday, July 24, 2012

7 years

7 years ago I married my partner in crime. My soul mate. My one and only.

I can't believe it has been 7 years already. I swear we just met, are just getting engaged, are just celebrating our 1st anniversary.










Its amazing how fast the 7 years have flown by. And all the things we have done in those 7 years. For our honeymoon we went to Fiji. For our 1st anniversary we went to Ireland (while Casey was on strike at work. We had already paid for the trip)





Waiting to kiss the Blarney Stone

Drinking a Guiness at the Guiness Factory
To celebrate our 7th anniversary we did what any normal couple would do.

Stripped off our clothes in a room with two other women, where they proceeded to rub us down for an hour.


OK actually we treated ourselves to a couples massage. It just sounds much more exciting when I word it different. :)

I can't wait to see what the next 7 years bring us! Happy Anniversary!

Nothing more needs to be said

7 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! It sounds like you two have had some great adventures together! And good for you guys for getting the couples massage. Way to treat yourselves! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He wanted to go go-cart racing, I won by suggesting a massage! After the long week he had he didn't complain too much. Just that it was a girly spa Ha ha!

      Delete
  2. I love a super love story that goes beyond the wedding. What fun you guys are having and I love the super pic's. I so want to go to Ireland one day. We have been married for 33 years so I better get moving:) LOL
    Sorry its been a while since I have checked on you
    I hopped over to nominate you for the Versatile Blogger Award and all the details on over at my place:)
    Have a super day and just keep hugging and traveling together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ireland is amazing! I recommend going as soon as possible! And Thanks for the award! :) I can't wait!

      Delete
  3. Happy (Late) Anniversary! It looks like you had a beautiful wedding, honeymoon and first anniversary! May you have many more happy years together! :)

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna