Happy Monday Everyone! Its a holiday week! Yay! So Happy 4th of July week. Most people, including my husband only have Wednesday off. Boo.
This week Stasha has choosen 10 random questions for our Monday Listicles. Its funny reading everyone's answers :)
So here we go!
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, find line 4. What is it?
"I think everyone should start from scratch."
I saw the movie and have now started this book :)
2. How many times a day do you say "Hi"?
A least 100, between Jakah and the baby ... "Hi baby brother, its me, its Jakah" (this is what I over hear Jakah say to his brother)
3. Have you ever worn a uniform?
Yes, my only job to have a uniform was Blockbuster
4. What do you think about the most?
What to cook next, or how tired I am, or stuff I should be doing instead of reading blogs during nap time
5. How many keys are on your key ring?
3, one for my car, one for my house and one for the office. I have more key chains than keys
6. What is the last thing you bought?
Well I bought dinner and drinks Saturday night while out with my sisters. And I bought this from Amazon with some birthday gift cards on Friday
7. Are you growing anything these days?
Just a huge amount of weeds! (weeds people not weed! sorry I totally read that fast and thought I wrote weed ha ha!) Oh and some strawberries that Jakah ate all of off the plants yesterday
8. What is under your bed?
25 tennis balls that the dog has lost, and probably dog hair
9. What is most important in life?
My kids and husband
10. What is the strangest word you have used this week?
Um.... I have no idea...must not be that exciting conversation around here with a toddler and a baby!
So there you have it! 10 random questions....
This is linked up with