Monday, July 2, 2012

Monday Listicles - 10 random questions

Happy Monday Everyone! Its a holiday week! Yay! So Happy 4th of July week. Most people, including my husband only have Wednesday off. Boo.

This week Stasha has choosen 10 random questions for our Monday Listicles. Its funny reading everyone's answers :)

So here we go!

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, find line 4. What is it?
"I think everyone should start from scratch."
The Descendants: A Novel (Random House Movie Tie-In Books)

I saw the movie and have now started this book :)

2. How many times a day do you say "Hi"?
A least 100, between Jakah and the baby ... "Hi baby brother, its me, its Jakah" (this is what I over hear Jakah say to his brother)

3. Have you ever worn a uniform?
Yes, my only job to have a uniform was Blockbuster

4. What do you think about the most?
What to cook next, or how tired I am, or stuff I should be doing instead of reading blogs during nap time

5. How many keys are on your key ring?
3, one for my car, one for my house and one for the office. I have more key chains than keys

6. What is the last thing you bought?
Well I bought dinner and drinks Saturday night while out with my sisters. And I bought this from Amazon with some birthday gift cards on Friday
Product Details

7. Are you growing anything these days?
Just a huge amount of weeds! (weeds people not weed! sorry I totally read that fast and thought I wrote weed ha ha!) Oh and some strawberries that Jakah ate all of off the plants yesterday

8. What is under your bed?
25 tennis balls that the dog has lost, and probably dog hair

9. What is most important in life?
My kids and husband

10. What is the strangest word you have used this week?
Um.... I have no idea...must not be that exciting conversation around here with a toddler and a baby!

So there you have it! 10 random questions....

This is linked up with

18 comments:

  1. I am very good at growing weed"S" too!

    Enjoyed reading your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL at growing weed! We need to get some strawberry plants, we used to have them when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Must be my sleep deprived mom brain that thought it said weed when I read it over :) If I can't kill strawberry plants no one can!

      Delete
  3. Weeds are the only thing we seem to be able to grow here too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just hate gardening and don't put in the effort Ha ha!

      Delete
  4. The only time I've ever had to wear a uniform was when I worked at Domino's Pizza. That blue and orange shirt and hat were awesome.... :P

    Have a great 4th of July! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha Mine was a blue shirt and khakis :) Happy 4th of July!

      Delete
  5. so you are a key chain hoarder? I'm a key hoarder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that and those little cards from the stores for their rewards programs Ha ha!

      Delete
  6. Such a cute list. i bet there is a whole lotta strange words Jakkah comes up with? How are you all settling in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jakah mostly talks about trucks :) So no unusual word yet. We are settling in pretty well, getting back into somewhat of a routine! And Jakah is FINALLY paying attention and acknowledging is brother is around ha ha!

      Delete
  7. That last comment really made me smile. Just wait. It doesn't get easier. Sounds like you are adjusting to life with baby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think things are finally getting settled. The second baby seems to be harder, but its ok :)

      Delete
  8. Fun list! We always used to have an excess of cat toys under our bed, but then we banned the cats from the bedroom. Now we just have their hair that still somehow sneaks in. Sounds like you are one busy mama!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How does the hair get everywhere?! The dog isn't allowed in my car but I swear her hair is all over inside

      Delete
  9. Weeds are the worst! And I have a ton of cat hair under my bed. I think it's the safest place in the house to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure if my dog fit under the bed that is where she would hide!

      Delete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna